- Financial Security i.e. when prices of houses go up, it can provide you with financial security
- Versatility i.e. you are able to decide the aspect that comes with it
- Stability i.e. you feel comfortable and less worried.
Some of the cons that may be involved are:
- Financial Pressure i.e. the pressure that comes with down payments, meeting mortgage payments can have a lot of effect on your finances
- Cost Of Maintenance i.e. keeping your home in good condition requires a lot of time and money